Go Back   Women's Hair Loss Project Forum > Hair Loss Undercover > Cosmetic Solutions

Old 05-25-2011, 07:45 PM

andiew is on a distinguished road
Default highlights help cover thinning hair

one of the best quick fixes, coverup solutions i found was highlights. i just started off with a few in my dark brown hair and they really added dimension and depth. since then i have gone reddish blonde which is even better! the lighter you can go the less contrast between your scalp and hair! i had a consultaion with my stylist beforehand and told her what i wanted to accomplish and she was great! hope this helps someone? i wish i would have known this years ago!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:20 AM

Bonfxy is on a distinguished road

Wish I had enough hair to highlight!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:04 PM

Unhappy

sorry...at the rate i'm going i'll be there too i just wanted to offer some positive advice to help out someone going threw this...cause it sucks...all stages of hairloss for women totally bites!
Old 05-28-2011, 01:08 PM

Bonfxy is on a distinguished road

Hello

No need to say sorry, I was just having a fed up moment and feeling sorry for myself .

I think what ever works for anyone is great - for me it is just pinning my very skinny pontytail at the back of my head. I have thought of having it cut short but I think what is left would be too fine and you would definitely see my scalp all the time, I have a thin layer and when I brush it back at least if covers my scalp.

I hope you manage to keep yours and it improves soon too - hope your having a good day. keep smiling!
Old 05-30-2011, 07:23 PM

i think we all have those days
thanx for your kind words
Old 09-19-2012, 02:29 AM

undetectablehair is on a distinguished road

If you are so tired of having highlights or you feel your hair is thin really get undetectable hair replacement is a great company because they tell the truth about the hair replacement industry and they offer the best of the best hair replacement systems for less than $200 dollars when salons are charging thousands for lower quality hair systems."
Old 09-19-2012, 11:49 AM

mycurlyhair is on a distinguished road

It true! This girl I work with I can see she has hair loss but she has light hair and even chunkier blonde highlights and it is not as noticeable. If I look close I can see spots (her scalp is pink too) but they blend in with her hair so well. I have dark hair with a white scalp so I couldnt pull it off.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 AM

naturesorganic is on a distinguished road

If you are so tired of having highlights or else you really feel hair is actually slim truly get undetected locks substitute is a superb organization because they tell the truth about the locks substitute business plus they offer the the best locks replacement systems for under $200 dollars when salons and spas tend to be charging thousands for lower quality hair methods.Inch