Go Back   Women's Hair Loss Project Forum > Women Helping Women > Open Topic (General)

Old 10-04-2011, 10:13 AM

Venera is on a distinguished road
Default Mesohair Treatment

Hi there,

i have been experiencing hair loss for almost 10 years. It got better when i started taking BC pills (Diane 35) few years back. Then (after 3 years) my endocrinologist said that is the best it will get. It still wasn't enough and i wanted to do more.
Recently i visited dermatologist who put me on minoxidil 2%, supplements and misohair therapy. Now what i'm worried is that my shredding got worse and i had only 2 treatment so far (out of 10). I also think minoxidil made it worse and i'll stop using it from now.
My dermatologist keep saying it is normal to lose more now and that is the hair that would fall out anyway soon. I don't know whether to believe this and would like to hear some experience, especially with misotherapy!

Thank you so much for existing ...i feel better after reading all different posts.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:38 PM

Anya79 is on a distinguished road
Default Mesotheraphy? Anastim pantagor?

I'm going to start mesotheraphy next week I'm afraid but desperate - did it hurt you? Have you seen any results? I read you can see growth after three weeks. My other derm prescribed neoxidil spray which has 2% minoxidil but I read minoxidil initially makes hair fall and u must use it for life once you stop your hair falls out again.
I don't know now about mesotheraphy- it's suppose to be a mix of vitamins but some mixes contain minoxidil so I don't know
Old 12-19-2011, 11:44 AM

Hi Anya,

i don't know what to tell you. I was thinking myself if i would go through mesotherapy again.
It has been almost three months since i started and I see very little results.
You have to use Minoxidil, but also Mesotherapy could cause hair loss at the beginning. I feel like i lost to much and i'm not sure it will come back. On top of that it cost me a small fortune.

Finally shredding stopped and now i have two more session (out of 10). I'm also using Glow and Grow supplements + 5% minoxidil (just for a month, my dermo said 'to give it a kick')

I think it is positive that i tried something new and i am still hoping to see more results.
At the moment my shredding has reduced (it's much better then before meso) but will i grow that much hair to compensate for what i lost at the beginning? i don't know.

Good luck!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:36 AM

Anya79 is on a distinguished road

Hi venera
I went to another doctor and he told me not to try mesotheraphy or minoxidil because of the side effects. He prescribed Gerovital plant hair regeneration kit and hair vit vitamins for me. This is the only treatment I started -I started last week with the Gerovital ampoules and I finished my pantogar vitamins which I've been taking for seven weeks. It only stopped my shedding but no increase in thickenes and no regrowth. So I'm praying Gerovital hair regeneration and hair vit vitamins work
Old 01-23-2012, 04:05 AM

hello,
I'm happy to say now that my hair looks better and i have only few hairs fallen after washing. I can also see more small hairs growing.
Hope you get some results with your treatment