Go Back   Women's Hair Loss Project Forum > Women Helping Women > Success Stories

Old 04-12-2012, 04:53 PM

brob is on a distinguished road
Red face a glimmer of hope

hi everybody my name is becky and i have been experiencing hair loss as a result of going on and off of my birth control since the end of last august. it was pretty severe. at some points i was losing over 200 hairs a day just in the shower! and needless to say i was absolutely miserable! i used to cry or be on the verge of tears pretty much all day long every day. i tried a few different things that i heard might help (biotin pills and coconut oil) and got frustrated when nothing seemed to work immediately...i need to work on my patience... but anyway i was talking to my best friend about it one day (who is a hair dresser) and she told me that her salon got a few samples of bosley shampoo and conditioner in and that her boyfriend who's hair was starting to thin tried it and it worked for him. so i figured what the heck, i have nothing to lose and decided to order a starter pack online of the bosley for visibly thinning hair. the first few times i used it i didn't see a difference, but then all of a sudden out of nowhere i started to notice less and less hair loss!! i've been using it for about four months now and i absolutely love it! i still shed quite a bit but it's NOTHING compared to what it used to be. it varies from shower to shower..sometimes it's 80 hairs and others it's only 20. but it's given me hope and my confidence back and i wanted to share this with you because i know how devastating it is seeing clumps of hair falling out of your head and i truly hope that this post will help somebody else experiencing the same thing and help to ease their pain.

Tags
bosley, hope