Go Back   Women's Hair Loss Project Forum > Hair Loss Treatment Talk > Treatments > Everything Else

Old 06-29-2010, 04:35 PM

Autumn07 is on a distinguished road
Default Stimulair

Hello everyone! I'm getting really scared and hopeless as my hair continues to fall out and thin for over 2 1/2 years now! I feel too young for this and feel as though it's robbing me of my life. However, I'm not giving up and encourage you all to keep fighting too!
I've tried many so called treatments with no success yet. I'm very skeptical about many things out there. That said, I ran across something today called Stimulair and am very skeptical. But I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of it or used it with any success? I'm guessing it's just another gimmick but wanted to check with you all.
Is there anything at all that has worked for anyone?
Thanks!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:05 PM

BettyG is on a distinguished road

I've been trying stimulair for about two months now. I was looking for something with saw palmetto and biotin and stumbled across it. Maybe I'm going crazy but I am noticing a little less shed than normal in the shower. And, well, I dunno. My shed seems to be slowing and it seems like I'm seeing new patches but its too soon for me to recommend it. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:53 PM

Autumn07 is on a distinguished road

BettyG, thanks for the reply! That's good news! I hope things keep looking up for you! Yes, please do keep us updated! Good luck!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:41 PM

Well another month has gone by and i definitely have hair growing from what i thought were dead follicles. woo! I mean its not like a miracle of hundreds of new hairs but who knows, maybe soon >fingers crossed<
Old 09-25-2010, 05:08 AM

rmk2010 is on a distinguished road

Autumn07 or BettyG, just wondering if either of you have noticed improvements with the Stimulair???
Old 12-16-2010, 06:56 AM

CHRISTINEW. is on a distinguished road
Default stimulair

I just bought the Stimulair treatment. Just the pills for right now. Has anyone been on it for 6 months with good results? Is the shampoo and conditioner really necessary?
Old 12-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Sorry I haven't been as active lately. Stimulair was pretty great. I took it for about 4-5 months and I hadn't seen much improvement. A little new growth here and there. Then it happened! My hair started growing in almost as fully as it used to be.

They give out this free e-book with diet tips and that got me doing a bunch of research. After a while I found a bunch of foods that have most of the ingredients the Stimulair supplement did. So now I'm trying not using the pill and seeing if I can keep up the results just with diet. We shall see! Still using the shampoo though.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 AM

CHRISTINEW. is on a distinguished road

That is great news Betty G. I have been taking it for almost a month now. I have had a lot of itching on my scalp but that is all I have noticed so far. I am cautiously optimistic since I don't have any shedding. I will keep you guys updated as to my results as I continue the supplement.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM

mamie is on a distinguished road
Default Interested in Stimulair feedback

Im searching 4 something to help my 81yr old mom whose diet is deplorable & takes synthroid 4 HBP...Her PCP has no clue as to how to prevent further hair loss which has suddenly gotten worse...Plz keep posting your results Christinew as Im hopeful for you as well as my mom...by the way, did you buy the supplement only and/or shampoo? Thanks for your feedback!
Old 05-16-2011, 03:29 PM

Sandra is on a distinguished road
Default stimulair

Hi Ladies. I was wondering how all of you were doing with Stimulair. I've tried a few different vitamins for hair loss and have so far been unimpressed. I'd love to hear some feedback. Is it worth it?