Andrew Lessman Vitamins

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by cartoc6, Sep 9, 2009.

1. cartoc6

cartoc6 New Member

I received some vitamins today that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.... Healthy Hair Skin & Nails by Andrew Lessman. I ordered it from HSN's website, and you can also order it from Lessman's website as well.

I have seen this product on HSN, and if you go to HSN's website and read the reviews they are pretty positive. Some people talked about how the vitamin helped their hair loss. These people didn't specify what kind of hair loss they had though.

It has Vitamin A, C, D3, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Folic acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, MSM, Silicon.

I don't know if this will work, but I thought I would give it a try. I thought I would just post it here in case anyone was interested in the product as well.
  2. VictoriaG

VictoriaG New Member

Thank you. Good luck, I hope they help you. Please keep us posted!
  3. s22

s22 New Member

I ordered these vitamins as well! I hope they are as good as they are made out to be!!! :)
  4. Gloria

Gloria New Member

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but I took his hair and nail vitimins for 2 yrs and i di not notice anything. I have really bad ridges on my nails (permena) and I did not see any change in them or my hair. But everyone is differernt and I pray that it will work for you ladies. Keep us posted,
  5. Julia David

Julia David Member

I've researched this product and have chosen not to take it. The vitamins and minerals used in this product are synthetic isolates. The are not natural. Some, such as B vitamins are petrochemical derived. It is also not encapsulated in 100% pure vegetable capsules (Vcaps) but in gelatin capsules that use toxic preservatives and are animal-source, which can carry serious diseases. I wish I had found out better things seeing as he is even on HSN promoting it.