Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Solutions' started by Like, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Like

Like New Member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I found a great product if your hair is thinning, but you still have some to work with. This Aveda product is a powder that you can either sprinkle directly on hair/scalp or put it on your hands to liquify it and then on your hair. I just tried it today for the first time and it gave me a lot more volume. It claims to thicken hair by 17%, which is something when you don't have much. :)

Hope this helps someone out there.
    Good luck!
  2. Wantresources

Wantresources New Member

thickeners & new serum

I have been using Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray as well as their new Thickening Serum . The serum is spendy but so far I like it and we will see if it works. Thanks for the aveda tip. I will try that too!
  3. Like

Like New Member

Bumble & Bumble

Thank you! I'll try Bumble and Bumble products as well. :)
  4. Collette

Collette New Member

Very cool- I love Aveda! :D
  5. Like

Like New Member

Another great product

I just tried the Bumble & Bumble thickening hair spray and the serum. Today was the first day I used both, so I can't say much about the serum because it's supposed to work over time. But it does smell very good. Now, the hair spray is the cat's meow. Wow! I'm really impressed. I came home from the gym and did not have time to wash my hair, so not looking so hot. I used the hair spray and the hair dryer and got an awesome effect in a few minutes. My hair looked like I'd just washed it, but much thicker and with a lot more volume. Loved it!
  6. Like

Like New Member

Thank you Wantressources

For the tip about the Bumble and Bumble products! :)
  7. Julia David

Julia David Member

The Pure Abundance Hair Potion is an interesting product. It does make your hair feel thicker (when you use it- and only until you wash it out). It gives the hair more texture and body, too. It does not change your natural hair however, and you only get the affects when the product is on your hair, and it will wash out with every shampoo.