Best Shampoo? (Does it matter?)

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Solutions' started by bosgirl, Jun 13, 2013.

1. bosgirl

bosgirl New Member

Hello All - Sorry if there's another thread out there regarding this...I couldn't find it though. So I was recently diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia. I am using laser therapy for 30 min every other day and 5% rogaine foam 1/day. I am curious about shampoos: I've heard of keranique, nioxin, and just started with the kerastase for thinning hair. My question is - what's best? Does it matter? What do these types of shampoos really do? Any insights would be really appreciated-thanks!
  2. PaulaJeanne

PaulaJeanne New Member

Hi -

I haven't used any of those specific shampoos (too expensive at the moment), but I do always go for ones without parabens and sulfates, which tend to be harsher. I've used Organix and Renpure brands, they have different kinds.

hope that helps a little,
    Paula
  3. Reha

Reha Member

Try Keotoconazole Shampoo like Nizoral or Regenepure [​IMG]
  4. shedding83

shedding83 New Member

I've been using an Organix shampoo with biotin and keratin. It was fairly inexpensive at the drug store. When I had more hair, I used the Kerastase volumizing products. I've enjoyed that particular Organix shampoo which I follow with the scalp booster from Nioxin and a few sprays of the It's a Ten miracle leave in conditioner.
  5. James_Smith

James_Smith New Member

I am using Neutral Natural Sulfate Free Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo.
  6. Reha

Reha Member

Try this "HAIR GENESIS REVITALIZING SHAMPOO "you can see results in 2-3 weeks. This shampoo block DHT from binding to the hair follicle
  7. pooja23514

pooja23514 New Member

8. Allision

Allision New Member

Hi Every One....

I Haven't Used Any Of Those Specific Shampoos (Too Expensive At The Moment), But I Do Always Go For Ones Without Parabens And Sulfates, Which Tend To Be Harsher
  9. Julia David

Julia David Member

I would suggest buying Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo, Daily Treatment, and Super Skinny Serum. The Serum will help protect your hair from further damage, and it is VERY conditioning!
    But, if your hair is really damaged... the first thing you need to do is get a hair cut!