Bioplasma salt cells

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Butterfly, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly New Member

I spoke with a holistic practioner and as soon as I told her I was having hair loss she recommended I take bioplasma salt cells. She said some of her clients with cancer had taken them and didn't lose their hair with chemotherapy!

Has anyone tried this or even heard of it?
  2. katt

katt New Member

This is the first time ive heard of this but if it did help with what she mentioned to you thats great ill def look it up :D did she tell you any other info on it?
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly New Member

Not much, she just said to take 4 pellets under the tongue 6 times a day. She also said not to touch them, but put them in the cap and then pop them in your mouth. I did some research on my own before buying and it seems they can't really harm you. Essentially it is about 12 different minerals and if you're lacking in any of them it balances you out and heals your cells. I read that taking them can help pretty much any ailment. I just thought it was interesting and figured why not give it a try. She was pretty confident and stood nothing to gain since I didn't buy them from her and she never even tried to get me to come in for a consult. We'll see!