Bobs bobs BOBS!

Discussion in 'Rants and Venting' started by gabbycat12, Sep 1, 2011.

1. gabbycat12

gabbycat12 New Member

I am getting so sick of bob haircuts! I have had a bob style for what feels like my whole life! My thinning hair makes it kinda hard to do other styles. I wish I could just cut my hair really short and just wear my wigs all the time. Cause the thought of another bob is just unbearable. Stupid hair!
  2. KathyF

KathyF New Member

Hi gabbycat! Well, you know, I would actually love to have a bob hairstyle! ;) I was thinking the other day that I would love to be able to have bangs, but unfortunately, I have curly hair and if I try to brush my thinning hair down onto my forehead, it sticks straight out and curls up in the air! Not a good look!

Do you wear wigs sometimes then? I've just ordered my first and to tell you the truth, I am wondering if I will have the nerve to wear it... I was very brave when I ordered it and felt very confident, but now I'm not so sure. :confused:

Anyway, I guess we should be happy that we have some sort of hair to style, even if it is thin! Some aren't so lucky are they... :( Hope you can manage to find a different style though! Maybe there's somewhere on the internet that might have some styling suggestions for thinning hair... or even on this forum? I'm not sure!! Best of luck anyway!! :)
  3. gabbycat12

gabbycat12 New Member

your right!

I should be greatful that I do have hair, I forget so easily. I just get really jealous of my sisters and friends who have long thick hair. I do have 3 wigs and I do love them.:> You shouldn't be scared to wear them. I get tons of compliments when I wear mine.
  4. gabbycat12

gabbycat12 New Member

I cut my hair

I cut my hair really short about a month ago so no bobs for me unless I buy it from the wig shop. I hate my man hair!
  5. AK-Ren

AK-Ren New Member

Bobs x 3 made me laugh out loud

You see, I cut my hair into a bob last month to disguise my hair loss (at that time bald in patches over my ears). Now my bald ear-patches meet in the back and I'm losing my bangs in nickle and quarter spots. I've ordered a wig.

The part that made me laugh is that my wig is cut...in a bob.

I'm resigned to my fate in Bob Land....at least for awhile.:)
  6. gabbycat12

gabbycat12 New Member

Bob land

Ok I am in bob land too! I guess bobs are not really that bad. I can come to peace with my bob hair style:)
  7. gabbycat12

gabbycat12 New Member

Thats not a bob

When is a bob not a bob? When its a necklace!
  8. violetb

violetb New Member

Been in a bob forever..really don't know what to do