Cicatricial Alopecia (Scarring Alopecia Video)

Discussion in 'Alopecia (areata, totalis, universalis, scarring)' started by Angela, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Angela

Angela Moderator

[youtube]alKkOTm80cY[/youtube]
  2. Women's Hair Loss Project

Women's Hair Loss Project Administrator Staff Member

That is a really good informational video about Cicatricial Alopecia, thanks for posting that.
  3. Angela

Angela Moderator

I wish there were more videos to cover other types of scarring alopecia as well. More research is definitely needed.
  4. Gloria

Gloria New Member

Thanks Anglea this was informational. Now I am wondering if I do not have that. I thought with CAP all your hair would fall out in patches. I am thin all over espesacally on top and the sides, But I do have some spots on top that are slick, like lady in the video. But I do not hurt or itch. I guess I need to get it checked. I just assume since my mom is very thin and my dad was bald on top that i have female pattern baldness.
  5. angelinadiaz

angelinadiaz Banned

Good video ..very interesting and informative..thank you so much for sharing this video.
  6. saniaa83

saniaa83 New Member

so informative and interesting vedio,very very thanks for sharing..
  7. kolina

kolina New Member

Thank you Angela, I am new to this, just got diagnosed last month with Lichen Planopilaris. I am glad that I finally heard in the video about people that have my same rare disease. I have posted a couple of threads on this site and to this date my questions have not been asked. Is that normal here. I look everyday hoping to hear from someone. I feel so alone in this venture.:confused: My Dr. wants to put me on Placquenil and the side effects scare me.