Cure for hair loss in 2 years???

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Tarot by Tara, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Tarot by Tara

Tarot by Tara New Member

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but when I saw it I wanted to rush back here and post it for everyone to see. Scientists are saying that they will be able to completely regrow hair on everyone-- even those already fully bald-- within the next 2 years. It has to do with the enzyme Prostaglandin D2 which seems to permanently keep hair follicles in a resting phase. Bald patches of skin seem to contain 3x higer concentrations of the enzyme. Once the levels are reduced it should make baldness completely reversible. Read more below! :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...ss-cure-could-be-on-shelves-in-two-years.html

Baldness cure could be on shelves in two years

A hair lotion that cures baldness could be on the market within two years, believe scientists.

[​IMG] Scientists have found a single enzyme has a major role to play in male-pattern baldness, as experienced by the Duke of Cambridge. Photo: REX

[​IMG]
    By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent

2:04PM BST 19 Aug 2012

They are already talking with pharmaceutical firms about making the product, which would work by stopping the effects of a single guilty enzyme.

US-based dermatologists announced earlier this year that they had found that an enzyme, called prostaglandin D2 (PGD2), instructed follicles to stop producing hair.

They identified it by screening 250 genes implicated in hair loss.

George Cotsarelis, head of dermatology at Pennsylvania University, said the one responsible for levels of PGD2 played “the major role”.

He said he was now talking with several drugs firms about creating the anti-baldness product.
  2. imadesphousewife

imadesphousewife New Member

It doesn't say anything about female hair loss!
  3. Annie2012

Annie2012 Member

Whoa! This is exciting!
  4. Reha

Reha Member

Nice blog thanks for info !
  5. muthu

muthu New Member

use natural products for your hair,save hair from hair loss.Use hibiscus,henna,neem,cassia auriculata,curry leaves mixture(powder).it will be safe and benefit for your hair
  6. hakom102

hakom102 New Member

I really hope it's true...
  7. Julia David

Julia David Member

There are some important things you need to do is drinking at least 2 - 3 liters of water and eat plenty of raw vegetables and fruits. You can keep hair healthier , cleaner and softer with argan life shampoo and apply it three times a week.The product made difference on my hair.