ebay and wigs

Discussion in 'Hair Loss Friendly Stylists' started by Robynkay35, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Robynkay35

Robynkay35 New Member

I have bought one hair piece and two wigs. I first went to Darlene's beauty castle in duluth mn. the prices started at 150 and went up from there. I tried many on and didnt' like any of them. The next day I went on ebay and got two for .99 plus shipping was 17 dollars, so I paid 18 dollars for the same wigs that were at darlene's. Just a thought. Ebay has a lot of them.
  2. Currer813

Currer813 New Member

Have you gotten your wigs yet? How did they look?

Jenny
  3. stephaniebeth1

stephaniebeth1 New Member

What was the quality of the eBay wigs like?!
  4. Balyfarl

Balyfarl New Member

hi, Outstanding hairstyles of this wigs tempted me when I saw it in this web link shop.wigsbuy.com/Auburn-Hair-Color-For-Black-Women/. I am a person with black body tone. I felt so guilty to choose the best hair colored wig which fits me correctly. The auburn hair color gave glow to my skin tone when I choose wearing this wig. I was completely impressed with this elegant wig which compelled me to buy another wig from Wigsbuy online store. I selected lace wig for my alluring personality. I got luxurious feel to my head wearing this classy glueless lace wigs with bangs which is made using nice fiber.
  5. Julia David

Julia David Member

Most cheap wigs that come from Chinese eBay sellers are synthetic meaning they wont have human hair and that's also why there so cheap

i feel like many of the people that answer wig questions on here honestly aren't the best type to get advice from since they wear REAL hair wigs and not cosplay/Lolita wigs.
  6. DewayneWood

DewayneWood New Member

There are many type of hair extension that you may choose and you can easily get them from online stores. These hair extension can change your look instantly and will hike your glamour.