1. Women's Hair Loss Project

Women's Hair Loss Project Administrator Staff Member

2. Elissa

Elissa New Member

question about forum/blogs

I am confused when I have a question whether it is better to post on the forum, on the blogs, or both. Is it bad etiquette to post on both (like is it annoying for people to see repeat questions?) :confused:
  3. Women's Hair Loss Project

Hi Elissa -

There is no wrong thing. You can post here or on the blogs or both. At this point the Network has a larger following than the forum so it will probably be "seen" by more gals if you post it in the network. But some gals that are not a part of the network read the forum so maybe the best thing IS BOTH. LOL. Just remember, do whatever you are comfortable with you definitely are not annoying anyone. :>
  4. Elissa

Elissa New Member

Another question :)

How do I add the "Visit my network page" graphic to my signature? I looked everywhere for the how-to, but I can't figure it out! :p Help! Thanks :)
  5. Angela

Angela Moderator

Y can add the banner for you.
  6. Women's Hair Loss Project

Hi Elissa -

I added it for you, it will appear on all your new posts. :)

xoxo
  7. Elissa

Elissa New Member

THANK YOU! :D (I am technologically challenged sometimes :p
  8. Women's Hair Loss Project

You are very welcome. Your technological challenges didn't really apply here, there is no way for you to really add that banner without me doing it for you :>
  9. Beliza

Beliza New Member

How can I subscribe to a photo or blog on the network so I will be notified of replies? I checked the boxes in the "notify" section of my settings, but I don't get notified if someone posts after me on a blog or photo. Only on my own blogs and photos.
  10. minga

minga New Member

Just wondering how i can join the network? I sent 2 emails now for an invite code but havent recieved it.....not sure if its the right place to post but thought id just ask
  11. Women's Hair Loss Project

Hi Minga - I just sent you an invite code :)
  12. porshiana

porshiana Member

How can I post a link to my album? How can I b certain my albums show up on my profile for others to visit , and where would I tell them to go to see the album?