Flora Illusion Fall - Potential Sale

Discussion in 'Wigs and Toppers' started by jezebel423, Jan 6, 2015.

1. jezebel423

jezebel423 New Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in purchasing this Flora Illusion Fall.

The reality is- it's a truly beautiful piece but I literally cannot tolerate the clips and efforts to apply with other methods have failed. I should have known better as my scalp has ALWAYS been super sensitive.

I would just feel much more comfortable with a full piece, but of course spent the money on this one!

Let me know if you have any interest!

Attached Files:

2. safetyfirst

safetyfirst New Member

Hi Jezebel,

I am sorry about your sore scalp.

How much is this? Is is wig or a topper? I am new to this possible hair-buying biz... What is the color? Can it be dyed? Does it have a size?

Thanks,
    Karen
  3. jezebel423

jezebel423 New Member

It's actually a Fall, which is sort of between a wig and a topper. It has the same construction as a topper but slightly more hair.

The color is a medium brown with a slight reddish tone in some lights. I've attached a picture next to my windows so you can see it in natural light.

It can be dyed. It's 100% non-dyed human hair so you're free to do whatever you want with it!

As for pricing, I spent a lot on it- long human hair falls are apparently a mortgage! That said, it's not getting any use with me so I'm willing to discuss what pricing works for anyone who is interested.

It has a cap size of 7.5 x 7.5.

Attached Files: