Good Hair Stylist in Sydney Australia

Discussion in 'Everywhere Else!' started by louise61, Jan 31, 2010.

1. louise61

louise61 New Member

Hi,
    Would anyone out there know of a good hair stylist that is used to working with thinning hair (in Sydney Australia)? Or alternatively a good wig manufacturer close by.
    Thanking you.
    Louise
  2. Truffles

Truffles New Member

Hi Louise, I am very new to this hair loss business and I still havent really acknowledged that I am losing my hair let alone seen anyone about it but for the last few months i have been doing a lot of research on the internet and a couple of things I have discovered are firstly that apparently in Australia there is no such thing as this hair loss forum which is very sad and that to get any decent type products at a reasonable price we will probably have to buy from overseas. But i have come across one place which is in Melbourne. Nothing in Sydney, which is crazy. If you havent already heard of it have a look at westendhair.com.au. There is also transitionshair.com.au but i have the feeling that is ridiculously expensive. Anyway, good luck
  3. louise61

louise61 New Member

Thanks truffles

Thanks Truffles for taking the time to post a reply. I will check out those 2 places. Good luck with your research on hair loss.
  4. justpeachy130

justpeachy130 New Member

Sydney

Hi, I am a new member and also located in Sydney. It is so hard to find anywhere that deals with our problems!

I am also looking for an understanding stylist so any recommendations would be much appreciated. I haven't been to a hairdresser since high school :(
  5. Truffles

Truffles New Member

I can recommend Transition Hair in Sydney. They have fantastic, very natural wigs, hairpieces and toppettes. They also style your hair for you. Not cheap but nothing of good quality is.
  6. jana_pass

jana_pass New Member

Hairdresser Sydney CBD

I can recommended my hairstylist Piotr Janus form Poland. He does great job every time.
    Me and all my friends are really satisfied.
    He used to work in bondi but know works in north Sydney and CBD in Francis Street.

His web side below

www.piotrjanus.com
  7. megzzzz

megzzzz New Member

Hi lovely people. For the life of me I can't work out how to start a new thread...but I want to buy a good topper from either Sydney or Melbourne and was wondering if anyone could recommend good wig shops or good wig makers in either location. I don't mind paying a bit more for a good quality one. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.