Help! I'm new here? 16 year old suffering hair loss

Discussion in 'Hair Loss Causes' started by Anasu, May 22, 2013.

1. Anasu

Anasu New Member

Hi everyone, so I've been coming to the forums here for ages in need of advice and support. I've been suffering hairloss for nearly 2 years now- still not 100% sure of the reason. Many factors may have contributed; I was put on the pill at about 13-14, suffered an eating disorder for a couple of years and have only just recently sought help, I was vegetarian for a couple of years and recently found I have a ferritin of 14 (now taking iron supplements).
    As for my hair, I'm now looking into some type of supplemental hair to help regain my confidence and self-esteem, it's really hard going through this in high-school when everyone else has such thick, beautiful hair and hair-loss hasn't even crossed their mind. It seems unheard of at such a young age! But I don't even know where to begin!
  2. Julia David

Julia David Member

I was losing lots of hair and I started using this ArganRain products. It does not contain any chemicals that all the other hair products have such as sulphate, salt, alcohol, dye and silicone. Sometimes all natural shampoos don't really do a great job but ArganRain does.