How to reduce hair fall?

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by mc41551231, Aug 29, 2014.

1. mc41551231

mc41551231 New Member

Hair fall problem generate when we don't care them properly means we have tend to eating unhealthy diet like pizza, junk foods, heavy oily foods etc. these foods good in taste but provide us critical hair loss problem and many other physical illness like over weight,eye weakness, heart problem etc.so try to avoid these kind of foods.

Here i have list of foods that can help to protect our hair from hair fall problem.

Green fresh vegetables
    Fruits
    Nuts
    Beans
    Fish

We can include these diet in our daily meal to keep our hair healthy.there many other natural hair care treatment which is more effective to recover hair loss problem fast.

1.Keep in mind if you will drink 7 or 8 glasses of water in Whole day than it will good for your skin and hair.

2.Use coconut oil for hair massage this is good natural treatment to get healthy hair.

Best hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana
  2. Reha

Reha Member

I think dryness of hair is main reason for split-ends, breakage and hair-fall. Thanks for tips!!
  3. PaulaJeanne

PaulaJeanne New Member

Hair loss is caused by many things that have nothing to do with diet or texture. It can be hereditary, hormonal, due to illness. The things you mention can be important but they will not change hair loss for most women experiencing it.
  4. Olivaharley

Olivaharley New Member

Hi, hair loss problems are faced by various issues like irregular periods, frequent illness etc. Wearing wigs will reduce your hair loss problem. it will prevent your hair from the high temperature. Marvelous layered hairstyle of this wig went extremely awesome with my personality. When I visited this web link shop.wigsbuy.com/Layered-Shoulder-Length-Cuts/, I was stunned by seeing the tremendous collections of wigs with layered shoulder length cuts. I could find this stylish wig with different hair textures and styles in Wigsbuy online store. The mind blowing quality of this wig impressed me after wearing this trendy wig. My real hair is very shorter in size. I have decided to buy classy hair pieces for short hair from this online store. This stunning hair pieces was very beneficial for me increase the volume of my hair.
  5. Sarah Emma

Sarah Emma New Member

Hair Loss can be treated by moisturising your hairs often, having proper and balance diet, exercise.

A home made remedy for stop hair fall and for fast hair growth:

Take 1/4 cup of Castor Oil and add 1/2 cup of any best suited hair oil like Almond, Coconut, Mustered etc and massage it on scalp and on hairs and leave it be there for 2 hours or over night for more effective results. Do it before every wash / twice in a week.

CoolHairCarecom
    hopeandglory likes this.
  6. carolsmith222

carolsmith222 New Member

Nowadays, hair loss problem is very common in both men and women. People put a lot of efforts to improve their hair health. Your eating habits also play an important role in this. Seeds like black sesame, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, and chia are composed with proteins and minerals which can give you shiny and healthy hair. Green vegetable, eggs and nuts are also good for hair. Nuts are the excellent source of essential fatty acids which help hair fall problems.
  7. hopeandglory

hopeandglory New Member

I totally agree with your post but have something to add which has helped me and one of my aunts who also experienced Hair loss problems

Add GELATINE to your diet
    - I have been eating Gelatine for 8 weeks now. I DECIDED TO RESEARCH THIS FOLLOWING A CONVERSATION WITH ONE OF MY AUNTS IN Portugal who told me that she had reversed her hair loss by introducing a regime of high consumption of gelatine . She has been doing this since (about 10 years now) and has never since experience further hair loss! Its important you use culinary gelatine. It has to be! (Jello is not advisable because of the amounts of sugars/ sweeteners it contains_ It would rid anybody with worms( sorry for being so blunt but it’s the true). I am talking about a high amount of gelatine on a daily basis- I take 2 full tablespoons every single day. I mix it with hot water to dissolve it and then add a sachet of a easy cup of soup. Add water. Keep mixing it- drink it!

With the gelatine I also make a hair mask once a week (once a week ONLY). There is high amounts of protein in gelatine and protein is amazing for our hair but too much can end up breaking it so use some common sense. I make a mask mixing 2 tablespoons of powdered gelatine with 1 spoon of good quality honey and a bit of cider vinegar to regulate the PH from the mixture. I mix it till a get a good consistency that resembles like a gel. I then apply it to my hair carefully and allow it to sit for about 30 min to 1 hour. I don’t cover it with a towel because as the gelatine sets and gets hard the towel can end up sicking to your hair and trust me, it’s a painful thing to remove! It really pulls your hair badly.. When I feel one hour had passed whilst I got on with my housework, I bend over the bath and use the shower to remove all the gelatine from my hair. I do not wash my hair after . I will dry it just like that.. and it looks beautiful, shinny and feels so strong! I am amazed.

Oh natural shampoos all the way- My favourite to stop hair loss is Avalon organics- peppermint xx
  8. Julia David

Julia David Member

There are ways to prevent losing hair that do not involve topical creams, gels or any of that crap. Various remedies for hair fall can be used in the comfort of your own home to boost hair growth effectively.
    For example you can use massaging oils like jojoba, lavender and rosemary oils on your scalp. These act as an excellent scalp treatment that forces more blood and nutrients to your roots so that your hair starts to grow. Plus they’re safe which means absolutely no side effects.
  9. DewayneWood

DewayneWood New Member

Hair extension is one of the good way to increase the length of hair in an artificially manner. Hair extensions is not harmful. If you feel nervous take a visit to a salon or a hair spa to confirm you get the best results for your hair issue.
  10. akilkumar

akilkumar New Member

Hair Oil Massage
    Fenugreek
    Onion Juice
    Aloe Vera
    Licorice Root
    Beetroot
    Flaxseeds
    Coconut Milk

11. carolsmith222

carolsmith222 New Member

The percentage of hair loss in women is much higher than the male. As there are many factors because which causes hair loss in women. By visiting trichologists, you can control your hair loss.
  12. rachelmcquire

rachelmcquire New Member

every weekend have a nice hot oil head massage. you will definitely notice a change in loss.
  13. Hi girls, I have the same problem too. I noticed every time I comb my hair, a lot of it are falling off. I searched the net to see the possible causes, and actually saw some helpful remedies. Here is the link ladies http://www.nuhartclinic.com.ph/treatment-options . I hope this helps. :)