improved regrowth

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MichelleE, May 22, 2011.

1. MichelleE

MichelleE New Member

Hey Gals,

First, let me say that I am in the midst of a new TE episode from getting off Diane 35... been on it for over 10 years. So I'm not quite here: :D yet.

But there are a few things that are working for me right now, and we all need inspiration!

This is more for regrowth and quality.

I've been using biosil liquid 20 drops 2x/d for around 2 months. I read on amazon by a review to use 10-20 drops, so that's what I went with even though the bottle says 6 drops. I have noticed that my hair is growing faster, and I do have a decent amount of new hair growth. My hair line is the most noticeable, when I used to pull my hair back I kinda looked conehead-esk, but now it's looking a lot better. I think I may even be able to pull my hair back soon, if this new TE doesn't undo my work.

I also take Matrix 5000 2x/d. I'm not sure what the effect of this is, but my nails are stronger, and I think it might be making my hair stronger. I'm finding it more difficult to put product in my scalp, because the hair is much stronger and more difficult to maneuver around.

A few weeks ago, I added evening primrose oil 1300mg 4 2x/d. I'm thinking of cutting down though, maybe I was overzealous. I'm not sure if this is helping my shed, and I don't think I've been taking it for long enough to see the effects yet. But I have noticed that my hair is beautifully soft. No more dreads and narls that I have to deal with. And my skin dry skin patches have softened. Just an added bonus.

My friend laughs at me because even though I'm currently losing handfuls of hair, My hair looks really good. Better than a couple months ago, before my new episode of TE started.:)

I hope to have a fuller story for y'all in the future, but this is all I've got right now! Everything else is still in trial state, as I have several issues to deal with. :(

Hope this helps a few of you out there! :>
  2. Julia David

Julia David Member

One of the most popular ingredients that will help in providing thicker hair is Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of the hair.
    Take two or three Aloe Vera leaves and cut each one into two halves. Extract the gel from these leaves and apply it on to the scalp.
    Allow this gel to work on your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
    Rinse it off with well with lukewarm water thoroughly.
    You can also make another mix of Aloe Vera gel, a little amount of brandy and an egg. Mix well and then apply on your scalp evenly.
    Leave it on your scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash it off with water and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
    Try this remedy once or twice a week to enjoy healthier and thicker hair.
    Consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach will also help in improving hair growth.