Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Solutions' started by kawawa, May 8, 2009.

1. kawawa

kawawa New Member

I have been watching this show for a while now and I keep track of Kate because I have been watching her hair. Since she had the tummy tuck and the make over I am almost certain that she started wearing a topper. She has beautiful bio hair, but I think she is enhancing it with a tooper. It is cut like mine in the front and she has the exact same sort of part and it never grows in the front or has bad roots. It hangs like mine too. She is on a book tour right now, so I know she doesn't have a stylist following her around cutting her hair every week.

I can never be certain with this wig/topper spotting thing, but I think I may have pegged this one. She is so beautiful and her hair is always a topic of discussion. I love that she may wear supplemental hair. I also love that I can never tell for certain if someone is wearing a wig when they have a good human hair wig or topper and to think that was my biggest fear when I first got mine.

I included a photo of kate you can click on it to enlarge

Attached Files:

• KATE.jpg
      KATE.jpg
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Angela

Angela Moderator

Well, if it is a topper, she hasn't mentioned it has she? Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know. :)
  3. kawawa

kawawa New Member

Most of us don't want anyone to know.;) We can only wonder. Either way I love it.
  4. finaleofseem

finaleofseem New Member

I wondered this too! I watch the show, too, and noticed the change. Glad to know someone else suspects it, too.

It really is great that even on someone with a 'normal' head of hair, it's hard to tell, isn't it? And that supplemental hair is becoming more and more acceptable, even if HL isn't.

Either way, her hair looks great. I like the spiky thing she's got going on in the back now.