Living Proof

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Solutions' started by Like, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Like

Like New Member

Has anyone used this thickening cream? If you have, what was your experience? I'm always looking for products to give my hair a little more oomph, and I just read something about this cream. The reviews are good, so I think I wanna try it.
  2. seashore

seashore New Member

The Living Proof thickening cream was recommended to me by a salesperson at Sephora.

It does thicken the hair and I used it for a while. However, I found that it weighted down my hair. After a while, it looked like I had dreadlocks (yeah, mon). I have moderate hair loss. If you are just starting to lose hair, I think it would be great.
  3. Like

Like New Member

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think I'm gonna try it. My hair (still) covers all my scalp, but is just very fine and thin, so I'm hoping this might do something for me. :)
  4. bonsai35

bonsai35 New Member

I like the Licing Proof Hair Thickening Cream because unlike alot of other thickeners, it does not make my hair seem dry or brittle. It gives it nice shine, texture and fullness. I think this is one of those products where a little goes a long way. i think it would make my hair sort of greasy if I used all that much. they sell it in the small bottles..... you could try that first.