looking for support

Discussion in 'You've Got My Support' started by twinmom, Feb 12, 2014.

1. twinmom

twinmom Member

hi ladies
    im looking for anyone who would like to email or pm and support one another. im having such a hard time with this because no one in my family knows except my hubby who doesnt understand despite trying. im feeling so isolated and lost dealing with this all. i feel ive lost such a big part of myself. i dont remember the last time i smiled a real smile or felt happiness without heaviness. then theres the shame and embarressment of it. i miss feeling like me again. worst part is no one understands. i bought a hair system im waiting to come in but i have mixed feelings about it. just trying not to cry during my day is a struggle. this is not what life should be like :(
  2. Dominique

Dominique Member

Thanks for your quick response to my post about laser therapy-I have my down days too and feel like I have lost a large part of who I am, due to my hair loss-I have 4 sisters and only one has some hair loss but nothing compared to mine. they just don't get it and think I should just get over it! well if it was one of them losing their hair I bet it would be a different story. My husband is wonderful though and gives me a lot of support. I don't think he would be agonizing about losing his hair but he never says a word about my spending money to try to stop the loss. so if you need to vent just let me know-we will email each other for support!