Main reason of Hair Fall

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by pawandindia, Sep 26, 2013.

1. pawandindia

pawandindia New Member

:)What is the main reason of hair fall. i am only 21 years old and my hair is regularly falls. What is the reason my shampoo or others.
  2. Reha

Reha Member

Dryness of hair is main reason for split-ends, breakage and hair-fall. Try to keep your hair highly moisturized and keep away from pollution.
  3. dream1649

dream1649 New Member

4. dream1649

dream1649 New Member

My hair is very dry with breakage.
  5. Reha

Reha Member

You must Include more high-protein foods in your diet. Eating lean meats, fish, soy, or other proteins may help to curb hair loss. Besides containing protein, many foods rich in protein also contain Vitamin B-12.
    You can use any natural oil including safflower and canola or olive oil. Use this method judiciously as frequent use of hot oil or using oil which is too hot can bring on premature graying.
    • Heat the oil up so it is warm, but not too hot. The ideal temperature is not exceeding 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Then, massage the oil into your scalp.
    • Put on a shower cap for about an hour. When the hour is up, rinse or shampoo out the oil.
    • Mayonnaise also works well as a conditioner. Slather your hair with a generous dollop, put on a shower cap for up to an hour, and then rinse it off.
    Reha SD
    Hair Transplant Expert
  6. carolsmith222

carolsmith222 New Member

Completely agree with Rhea. And there can be many reasons for hair loss. And to reduce it, you need to take 7-8 hrs of sleep, proper intake of food, water, and some factors like depression etc.
  7. anna austen

anna austen New Member

Causes for hair fall are Physical and emotional stress, Pregnancy, excess of vitamin A, Lack of protein, hormonal imbalance, Hypothyroidism, lack of Vitamin B, weight loss etc.
  8. Julia David

Julia David Member

There are many causes of hair loss. You may lose hair due to some hormonal changes, unhealthy lifestyle, junk food devoid of nutritional value, stress, some medication, vitamins deficiency, thyroid problems, menopause etc. for this problem you can try biohair treatment and biotin capsules
    and Avoid food or eating habits that can inhibit hair growth or encourage hair loss.
  9. DewayneWood

DewayneWood New Member

Main reason for hair fall is only stress. It affects your entire body as well as your scalp.
    Some other reasons For hair loss
    Heredity
    Alopecia
    Vitamins deficiency
    Poor diet
    Unhealthy lifestyle
    Dihydrotestosterone
    I am faced same situation then i decided to concerned a good hair extensionist.
  10. rachelmcquire

rachelmcquire New Member

you are at a very young stage of your life, it can be eating oily junk food which is simply not providing any sort of nutrition to your body as well as hair. along with nutrition rich food, consume 8-9 glasses of water daily because just like our body needs to be hydrated whole of the time, our hair needs the same too.
  11. Julia David

Julia David Member

Some of the possible reasons for falling hair are:

Tension
    Too much work
    Illness
    Poor diet
    Over-exposure to the sun
    Perming
    Amateur bleaching
    Too frequent and inexpert use of tints, rinses or other colourants.