men hair loss problem

Discussion in 'Hair Loss Friendly Stylists' started by ProfilehairCentre, Nov 26, 2014.

1. ProfilehairCentre

ProfilehairCentre New Member

It is believed that any male has to face baldness because of the problem of oversensitive hair follicles in men which use to exist in the holes in the skin which normally contain the roots of each hair which further linked to the DI hydro testosterone hormone. In the case of excess DHT hair automatically starts becoming thinner and its growth level also slows down. One can also ignore this fact that the whole process of balding hair is a gradual procedure because different follicles use to affect different people at different times.

Hair loss treatment in Women|Men
  2. Julia David

Julia David Member

If you really want to know how to regrow hair naturally you must first find out the main source of the problem. Because unless you do, all you will be doing is coming back and forth in between solutions but not really going anywhere. In fact you might up doing just more harm than good. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but what if you are a woman? This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem. Other causes of hair loss may include; severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more.
  3. sunitarao

sunitarao New Member

I have transplanted my hairs- With fut technique---
    It is one of the most boring I've been through. The whole day I was there. 1800 holes in the scalp, it would give me 5400 new hair. It went six months before I saw the result. The difference was so great. I decided to take one more round, and fall 2013 I was there again. 1800 new holes in the scalp.
    Likes to look good

And Hushovd admits that it cost. Specifically 8,000 euros per round - equivalent to approximately 140,000 Norwegian kroner.

- I am satisfied with the result, in my eyes is saucy better now than a few years ago. Okay, it costs some money. But I think that now that I can afford it, and have a desire to get a little closer mane of hair, so why not? I like to look good, I try to dress me some nice and did not want to lose their hair. I have never regretted.
    hair transplant cost in delhi | hair transplant in bangalore |hair transplant in punjab
    | hair transplant in mumbai
  4. carolsmith222

carolsmith222 New Member

5. DewayneWood

DewayneWood New Member

If you not satisfied any treatment for hair loss once tried hair extensions because it gives you a perfect look.
    Good Luck.......!!!!!!
  6. jackinshampoo

jackinshampoo New Member