Natural Treatment

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by karmlapl, Jan 28, 2014.

1. karmlapl

karmlapl New Member

Hello Ladies,
    My hair has been thinning for years but I have only covered it up instead of dealing with it. Last month I cut my hair to the scalp and it is growing back with a few bald spots along with the thinning. My scalp looked like it was trying to push the hairs out, and it was likely bacteria because I kept developing folliculitis.

Recently, I discovered that onion juice has a high amount of sulfur which kills bacteria and supposedly resurrects dormant follicles. So I have started making an onion mask for my hair. It consists of 1 onion, 2 Tbsps of aloe vera, and a few drops of Rosemary essential oils. Throw everything in a blender and blend well. It will be fragrant, so watch your noses. Before I apply the onion mask I'll conditioner-wash my hair to get rid of excess oil and dirt, and then apply the mask. Put on a condition cap and scully cap over that to trap body heat and leave on for an hour. Make sure to thoroughly rinse and shampoo twice. The mask can be used as everyday, every other day, or as often as you can stand the smell:).

I've applied the mask three days in a row and my folliculitis has dramatically decreased and I am looking forward to hair regrowth in the coming months and I am looking forward to posting pictures as well.
    Ponygirl likes this.
  2. MaryAnna

MaryAnna New Member

Oh, that's a great idea! Thx!))
  3. Olivaharley

Olivaharley New Member

Wow, this idea is very useful for me to make my thin hair to thick one. I tried wearing elegant wigs with thick hair textures. I gained excellent solution from it.
    Fantabulous style of this ombre human hair weave astonished my buying attitude when I saw the display. It is a difficult situation for me to pick the alluring wig from the tempting collections of wigs from this web link shop.wigsbuy.com/Ombre-Human-Hair-Weave/. I was amazed with the fabulous curly hair texture of this wig. Due to mind blowing style of this wig, I decided to pick another fashionable layered shoulder length cuts wig from Wigsbuy online store. The hairstyle and hair color of these wigs are very attractive. I looked so exceptional among other people when I choose to wear this wig for any occasion.