new hair growth

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jillyn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Jillyn

Jillyn New Member

Just wanted to share my happy ending. I was on the birth control pill for 2 years, I tried a couple different kinds and ended up with Jaz. I went off it in March and had paragard (an iud)inserted. Loved it at first but after 2 months my hair started falling out bad, mostly in the front/bangs area and on my part line. I thought it was a reaction to the copper in Paragard but tested fine. I became obsessed with it, terrified of taking washing it, I stopped brushing it. Hair was everywhere. I must have a belly full of it from it falling into my food:).
    Anyway, lots of blood test showing no problems. A month ago I went to a dermatologist who after close examination said she could see tons of tiny hairs sprouting up all over my head and that the loss was probably related to a hormone change. Low and behold after 5 months of hard core shedding it has nearly stopped and I have these half inch bangs all around the front of my face! It looks ridiculous but I am just so happy that it's back!
  2. pilar

pilar Member

Hi Jillyn,

That's great news!

I had TE for 9 months after taking Yaz for only 2 months. Two months after stopping the pill my hair was falling out in ropes. My shedding slowly decresed and now I'm seeing re growth.

Please keep us posted with your TE recovery!

Pilar
  3. Julia David

Julia David Member

One of the most popular ingredients that will help in providing thicker hair is Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of the hair.
    Take two or three Aloe Vera leaves and cut each one into two halves. Extract the gel from these leaves and apply it on to the scalp.
    Allow this gel to work on your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
    Rinse it off with well with lukewarm water thoroughly.
    You can also make another mix of Aloe Vera gel, a little amount of brandy and an egg. Mix well and then apply on your scalp evenly.
    Leave it on your scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash it off with water and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
    Try this remedy once or twice a week to enjoy healthier and thicker hair.
    Consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach will also help in improving hair growth.