Nizoral shampoo seems to be working

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by alix, Mar 20, 2017.

1. alix

alix New Member

Hey ladies,
    I just want to put it out there, I've had hair loss for over 20 years - it goes up and down in severity but is always there. I'm currently in post partum hair loss hell (my third kid) so it's not unexpected to be losing soo much as now. I've tried everything under the sun and am very skeptical of most treatments. For me I think the cause is hormonal and just the way my body is. Anyway, I tried Nizoral recently and really think it's the first product that has helped. The shedding greatly decreased within a week. I'm still losing more hair than the average person but for me this is not *that bad.* Also my scalp feels healthy again - when I'm shedding a lot I can feel my scalp hurting, as if all my hair was in a pony tail too long sort of feeling. It might be a coincidence the Nizoral and decreased shedding but I'm not going to stop using it just in case. Good luck everyone!
  2. Meliss9

Meliss9 New Member

I use it too.. I wanted to have a 3rd baby but this is reason it has stopped me... I'm so scared of how it'll effect me after... I've been very depressed over this... I'm doing everything naturally no rogaine or chemicals... I just want my hair back prepregnancy.. it's growing in but thinner not same texture
  3. kiersten001

kiersten001 New Member

I use it too (but with finasteride.) My hair loss has stopped but no to little regrowth . This hair loss is a night mare
  4. Meliss9

Meliss9 New Member

Kiersten... what has finasteride done? Have you started rogaine at all? I'm
    Too scared to do anything... my hair looks like feathers, I've lost my curls they remind me of stringy waves.. front are short pieces but not growing in texturely... everyone tells me I'm crazy which I'm glad but I deal with my hair everyday.. I've been taking pics of top of my head for 4 years now.. I have no one to talk to or help me and Idk what to do