No hair No worries

Discussion in 'Inspiration' started by Tan B, Jul 22, 2011.

1. TaniaB

TaniaB New Member

Maybe I will just leave it... who knows this post might help people.And I am too lazy to find the CP user.Thank you Midnite!!! :D Update My work place is awesome they don't mind me going bald and I went to aussie and no spared me a glance! Its strange how life changes. I still switch between options.Wigs to hats. And I met great people with alopecia too.I think I have been really lucky to have people around who really support me. I still get bad days with alopecia but it ain;t bad as what it used to during my teen days
  2. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

Your welcome Tania.
    I'm glad your leaving your post up. Your right. Most of us like to read and re-read posts sometimes. We need the encouragement. I'm so glad you've got the support you need.
    That's wonderful !! People around me are supportive mostly. The problem is mostly me tho. I'm the one who can't stand it. Oh well....Life hands ya a bunch of stuff sometimes. But it's still worth living !!
  3. shinning_likeme

shinning_likeme New Member

Being upset, depressed lows, feeling negative want to die and many many many more emotions are the ones We go through because of our hair loss, but I think eventually we must just stop thinking about how and why people react like this I didn't cause my own Hair loss, Its a diseases, which was not under my control.

So JUst Live LIFE KINGSIZE and live every moment of the life.
  4. shinning_likeme

I liked the topic name.

As we all are worried and crying over no hair anymore, its better we make fun of our position and be more smiling and happy.

Why dont we start a bald joke THREAD.

i AM sO BALD THAT YOU CAN SEE WHATS ON MY MIND.:D
  5. shinning_likeme

There's a man with a bald head and a wooden leg who gets invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain the problem.

A few days later he receives a parcel with a note.

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted hand-kerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate."

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

"Dear Sir, please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg, and with your bald head, you will really look the part."
  6. emy emy99

emy emy99 New Member

Just because you accept it, or try to find humor in it, doesn't mean that others feel that way. Most people come to these websites because they are devastated by what they are going through. For you to come on here, and act like it's nothing, is insulting. If you are ok with it, that's great. But you need to respect that there are others that are not in the same place that you are.
  7. Allision

Allision New Member

I'm New To This Forum And Relatively New To Hair Loss. This Is My First Post Here. I Just Wanted To Say Maybe People Are At Different Levels Of Acceptance And That's Why Some Can Find The Humor In It And Some Are Appalled By Even The Suggestion Of Humor Concerning Hair Loss.