Ottawa, Ontario - Wig shopping anyone??

Discussion in 'Canada' started by laprovam, Dec 2, 2012.

1. laprovam

laprovam New Member

Hi,

I know it is difficult to go out and buy a hair piece for the first time. I had to do it alone and at the time, I wished that there was someone with me to help me get through it.

I am now offering my support. If there is anyone who needs someone to go hair shopping with them, I am in!!! If there are any ladies who are experts at this who want to go wig shopping, I am also in!!!

Just so you know, I am not an expert in this. I have gone to Alluring and Chic and was treated very well by a lady named Lynn. She brought me in a private room and assessed my situation and gave my 5 options. I chose one, but it was extremely expensive and in my opinion, not worth it. At the time, (which was only one week ago), I didn't know any better and she had already cut it so there is no returns.

There are other better, cheaper, options. You can buy hair peices off the web and then bring them to the hair salon to get the cut to suit you.

Maura
  2. shinning_likeme

shinning_likeme New Member

Hi there,
    I was accompanied with my friends to buy one. I think i am blessed to still have my friends around.