reccommend a good place online for hair toppers

Discussion in 'Wigs and Toppers' started by pandorasbox, Dec 7, 2011.

1. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

U silly girl...hahaha. I do actually wear a headband when I have a wig on & a scarf with my pony piece. They work well. I only worry if my wig has bangs.
    And please don't stop posting...I'll miss U cause I don't know how to send anything directly to U, yet. I'm going to check it out further, so maybe it'll work better. Savvy or not !!
  2. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

Thanks for the info Tracy. I just don't want to lose conversations if I do that. I just got here. Don't want to abandon already. I'll just pay closer attention from now on.
  3. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

In addition, since U are so savvy on this site, could U please tell me how to send someone an email address without the entire site seeing it ?
    Thanks !!
  4. Tracy C

Tracy C New Member

Hi Midnite,

I don't know how to do that yet but maybe we can figure it out together. Can you look at my profile and tell me if you can read the visitor messages I have received? I looked in your profile and I don't see any. Have you receivded any visitor messages?

Take care,

Tracy
  5. Tracy C

Tracy C New Member

Hello again midnite,

If private messaging is enabled in this forum, you should have received a private message from me.

Take care,

Tracy
  6. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

No. Yours is my 1st.
  7. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

I just kept clicking on different things until I saw an instruction. Haven't tried it all yet tho.
  8. Jerseygirl

Jerseygirl New Member

9. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

Thanks. I looked at her site but found her very expensive compared to Paula Young.com. Which is where I've gotten all my pieces & wigs.
    But I've run into a problem. My favorite piece is no longer there and I don't know why. I typed it into the search box but it didn't come up ? I assume they stopped that style, which upsets me greatly !! It's been the only style I've been wearing for the last 10 years !!
    I can't even find a comparable one on all other sites.
    I can only use the stretch-a-comb attachments or they fall out. Most either have butterfly clips, which hurt my head or don't stay in. Or they have toupee clips which aren't strong enough to hold my very thin hair. Only option left now, is a full wig on my head, which I hate !!
  10. midnite113

midnite113 New Member

Hi Tracy,
    I know it's been a very long time since we spoke, but I wanted to let U know that I am once again using Minoxidil. But the 5% foam this time. And I did get me a laser comb to add to that treatment this time too.
    I've only been doing it for about 2 months so far, but will continue it at least 6 months to a year. I want to give it a good shot to see if it will do me any good this time.
    Actually...when I look, I think I can see a little "fuzz" ? (I'm hoping !!)
    And hoping that "fuzz" starts to stretch out into what looks like normal hair !!

My wig place discontinued my favorite, so I felt I had no choice left, if I didn't want to wear a
    full wig every day. ( and I don't)
    So here's hoping !!