Rogaine causes forehead numbing?

Discussion in 'Rogaine (Minoxidil)' started by Chica, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Chica

Chica New Member

Hey everyone - I'm freaking out a little right now because my forehead is numb! The only thing I can think might be the cause is the 5% Rogaine I've been using twice a day for the past month a half. The numbness started out just at my hairline, and now it's spread to my whole forehead.....has anyone experienced this? Since I apply it in the evenings, could the Rogaine possibly be rubbing off my hair onto my pillow and then onto my face? I've also noticed that the numb area on my forehead definitely has wrinkles there that weren't there before.
    I'm really scared, does anyone have any ideas?
    Thank you so much for being here <3
  2. saniaa83

saniaa83 New Member

Hair loss can also be a symptom of stress, pregnancy, and the taking of certain medications. This is all important to know, because ROGAINE® is the only FDA-approved treatment for hereditary hair loss in women.
    Women’s ROGAINE® contains topical minoxidil, the first and only FDA-approved ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair. ROGAINE® works by getting inside your scalp to revitalize follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. That’s why ROGAINE® is the #1 dermatologist-recommended product for women’s hair loss caused by heredity