Stylist in North GA?

Discussion in 'Hair Loss Friendly Stylists' started by missglitz, Aug 5, 2013.

1. missglitz

missglitz New Member

Specifically in Alpharetta, Cumming, Dawsonville or Gainsville?

Thanks!
  2. Women's Hair Loss Project

Women's Hair Loss Project Administrator Staff Member

I don't know of a hair cutting person in a regular salon in Georgia, but I know of a hair replacement salon that you could call and see if they actually do cuts on regular hair too. I actually don't know if they do or not, but from the hair replacement side of it ( I know that's probably not what you are interested in) I've heard fabulous things about this place. Some hair replacement salons also do cuts and color on regular hair too, so might be worth a phone call to them to inquire further. The person I've heard good things about is Curtis at Jentis Studios: http://www.jentisstudios.com and they are in Marietta, not sure where that is in relation to the locations you listed :)

:>:>
  3. GA girl

GA girl New Member

Did you find a stylist in North Atlanta. If not l know a few if you want to message me.

Sandra
  4. LoCo

LoCo New Member

Borrelli's Salon in Alpharetta; they have a separate part of the salon called Illuminations that specializes in helping with medical hair loss. They can also file insurance if that's something that applies to you. They were in-network with my insurance provider. They have a Marietta location at Kennestone near the cancer center. The owner, Kelli Christie is very compassionate and knowledgeable.