Tellogeon effluvium

Discussion in 'Open Topic (General)' started by Litlisa, May 8, 2012.

1. Linwt

Linwt New Member

Hi HelenaBee,

Well it sounds like your TE is complete, if you are only losing that per day now, you are definitely done.

I brush my hair and loss an average of 50-75 now. And every three days when I wash my hair it is at an average of 200+ now, which is more than it was months ago.

Plus now I think all my stressing has caused it to either damage the follicles or I am going through a truncated growth cycle (short cycling also).

I wouldn't worry about anything further, you seem as though all is working itself out.
  2. stephaniebeth1

stephaniebeth1 New Member

yeah, it does sound like you're done - i hope you are!!!
  3. oo0Jenna0oo

oo0Jenna0oo New Member

update

Hello again,
    My hair loss is still averaging between 130 and 200 a day. I am at the 2 month mark, (mid November when it started, early December when I started seeing larger amounts). The last couple of days my scalp, especially the front/ hairline has been super itchy! Did anyone experience this?
    I feel as though the front area is started to become thinner- still unnoticeable to other people but I am starting to see more scalp than normal. I think that my bangs are thinning faster than the rest of my hair. Hair loss continues to be all over. Did any shampoos work for you guys? I am using Biota for thinning hair because it is supposed to be gentle and has great reviews. Did anyone use anything that helped with itching or was natural and gentle? I am way to scared to try Rogaine because of the 'dread shed'.
    I am trying not to stress. Over all I have been fine, the only stress is my hair!
    Any advise is appreciated. I am glad that I am not alone.
  4. stephaniebeth1

stephaniebeth1 New Member

Oh gosh, big hugs. Have a nosey around this forum, and look at your options, let us know what you would consider and we can all help :)