Thats it. Im done.

Discussion in 'Open Topic (General)' started by Alicia Temple, May 15, 2015.

1. Alicia Temple

Alicia Temple Member

I have been on this forum for only a month. I have tried to be encouraging, sympathetic, understanding. Have tried to by upbeat and hopeful but I feel that I am not being heard or understood. That it. Im done. Done with the tears. Tired of those who don't understand my pain. Even my husband doesn't get it. As one on here stated: How can a woman feel understood when even the bible defines a woman by her hair?
    The pills and vodka are sitting here next to me. At exactly 9 oclock im going to end it. Go ahead. Dont believe me. Dare me to take my life. I can asure you that Im already ahead of you. This is my final post. I wanted to post this in order for others to understand the pain this has caused me. Im sure that I won't get any feedback for this. Im tired of the selfishness of humanity.
  2. petey3

petey3 Member

Oh my god...please don't do this. I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. I understand, I really do. I know it's hard not to give up, hate life, hide, rage, cry, scream at the unfairness of it all...don't lose hope. There is hope and understanding and compassion here. You are not alone. There are so many women out there just like us. We are here and we are listening. You have our support and our understanding. Please don't give up!
  3. missmyhair1

missmyhair1 New Member

I agree with petey3 -- I feel your pain and I totally get it. But talk to someone today.