The Arid Zone (Arizona), anyone?

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by hennared, Apr 27, 2009.

1. hennared

hennared New Member

I'm in Southern Arizona - if anyone else is and would like to meet up sometime, let me know. I'm 42, my hair looks reasonably 'alright' to most who don't know what I used to look like. But have I lost ~40% of my hair in the past year.

I could care less what age, race, or stage of hair loss you are at; I'm looking for other women to talk to and offer and experience mutual support in the face of hair loss.

Thanks for reading -

-Hennared
  2. Women's Hair Loss Project

Women's Hair Loss Project Administrator Staff Member

Hi Hennared -

Thanks for creating the first thread in the meet up area of the forum. I hope there will by be some gals in your area that want to get together!
  3. Angela

Angela Moderator

Maybe a road trip to see you!

Maybe I'll have to do a road trip to come and see you this summer being that we are not that far from each other. :cool:
  4. hennared

hennared New Member

Hah! That would be great, Angela! I *might* get a chance to come your way; right now I am so frazzled figuring out the summer, my head is spinnin' a bit! :eek:

But it's mostly good...
  5. Angela

Angela Moderator

Either way is great! I'll have to set up a post like you did for ladies in New Mexico. :D
  6. kellyA30

kellyA30 New Member

Hi...My name is Kelly and I'm new to this site. I'm from southern, az as well.
  7. salamander

salamander New Member

I am from Arizona as well, Phoenix area. Anybody have good recommendations for stylists/dermatologists/doctors in general? Thanks for any help!