Thoughts about nioxin!

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by trisha2, Aug 10, 2009.

1. trisha2

trisha2 New Member

does it work, where can i purchase it, i am from India...thanks to all those who answer.
  2. kawawa

kawawa New Member

My comment is don't use it!!!! Too many women speak ill of it and so do I.
  3. brneyez

brneyez New Member

nioxin

I actually love Nioxin. I wouldn't say that it will regrow hair, but I have very oily hair and it keeps my hair clean all day, with no build up. Other shampoo's that I've used for oily or thin hair leave my hair too dry, or if you try to get volume you get too much build up. I have tried other shampoo's and keep going back to Nioxin. Again, don't expect it to regrow any hair, but it will make your existing hair feel great!
  4. meggie

meggie New Member

I have started using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner per my gynecologist's recommendation. She said that she had started using it after hair loss ad it really helped and she continues to use it. I have been using it for approx. 1 week. My hair is shedding more than usual but my hair feels so thick and clean. I still have the tingling and itching and am hoping this will stop in time. Anyone else have a bad or good experience with Nioxin? I am curious to find out. Thanks.
  5. Julia David

Julia David Member

Nioxin is decent. But, I wouldn't try Nioxin until you have exhausted every alternative to avoid its side effects. I use to have super slow growing hair. But, I found one really good hair growth product that I discovered while searching on this message board. The product is called A Double Portion Super Hair Growth System. Since you just have fine hair, and not slow hair growth, this product will probably work wonders for you. My hair definitely became longer, healthier, and thicker after using it.