Two products that thicken and provide volume

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Solutions' started by hoosier, Dec 19, 2010.

1. hoosier

hoosier New Member

I hope you find this helpful. I have tried many products to provide density and thickening to my thinning hair. they are LIVING PROOF: FULL ROOT LIFTING SPRAY AND FULL THICKENING CREAM. I purchased them at Sephora and have even ordered on line. The cost is a bit pricey but they last a long time. $24 each. this is the best i have found and with it I use Joan Rivers along my part and areas that show skin in the sunlight.

Good luck....You can always return items to Sephora.
  2. bonsai35

bonsai35 New Member

I love these products too, especially the root lifting spray. i havent tried the thickening cream in a while but was thinking about it the other day. I think the root lifting spray is pretty much a miracle product. :) they are expensive, but a little goes a long way. I've had the spray for months, use it every day, and havent even finished a bottle yet.
  3. bonsai35

bonsai35 New Member

Also, Bumble and Bumble makes a new product called Thickening (really) serum. you use a couple of pumps and spread it through your hair. it's supposed to thicken the strands already there but my hairdresser swears it also makes the hair grow faster.

it's supposed to be a night treatment, but I sometimes put some in as a styling product if I'm going out at night. At least for instant use, it does make my hair look fuller.
  4. Reha

Reha Member

MATRIX Total Results & Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray good volume spray
  5. Julia David

Julia David Member

Instead of washing your hair with shampoo, use baking soda. Typical shampoos leave behind residue that builds up on the hair shaft and can leave your hair flatter, more dull, and looking thin. To wash your hair with baking soda, take a 3 to 4 tablespoons of baking soda and add about 3/4 cup of water. Mix them together and it will form a liquid mixture that can be used in place of shampoo.

The baking soda removes the build up of residue and will instantly leave your hair looking thicker. With continued use it also works great because it stimulates the hair follicles and the exfoliation it provides can boost hair growth over time.
  6. DewayneWood

DewayneWood New Member

Ok....this is a good product if its improve your hair density and thickening.
    The professionals also offer higher quality and tested Hair Products so that you can sustain the beauty of your hair forever.