Urine Therapy for hair loss...

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Sofiamia123, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Sofiamia123

Sofiamia123 New Member

I came across this article looking for natural remedies to hair loss. According to some, UT (urine therapy) can help stop hair loss and promote growth. As well, helps with greying.

Now, i am all for trying to grow my hair back, but will i really go so low that i will pee in a bottle and rub it in my scalp?

Maybe.

Also, if you have acne... you can rub it on your face!

Check it out:

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Urine-Therapy-and-miracle-cures/191701
  2. esmerelda

esmerelda New Member

Erm, I would want to review scientific studies before trying that, but maybe I'm just a little squeamish.
  3. Sofiamia123

Sofiamia123 New Member

Haha, i know. I believe there is some articles on it written by graduate students, but that may not be as scholarly as you'd like.
  4. Angela

Angela Moderator

I know of some people who used to drink their urine...I never greeted them with a kiss. :eek:
  5. ShinyObjects

ShinyObjects New Member

If that's what it takes to re-grow hair, then I'd do it. You first though...:D
  6. kawawa

kawawa New Member

7. lynnett11

lynnett11 New Member

I have heard numerous times about urine and acne - not about hair loss though. I know someone who used baby urine on their face and it did help clear their acne. I dont know if I could do that though LOL
  8. vic

vic New Member

I know this thread is old, but I was really surprised that it was the only one I could find about UT for HL.

I tried a couple of times; it is not gross at all. It is not very practical for "modern-day life" because you have to apply and let it dry for it to be absorbed, but that's it. I just bought a book about it and after I read it I'll definitely try it out again. If I get positive results, I'll let you know.
  9. RichardStrickland

RichardStrickland New Member

Urine therapy is an ancient method of treatment which is continuing from many generation, urine therapy is very much helpful for the treatment of many chronic diseases and for maintaining of health. Many hair loss problems are solved by this therapy.