What has helped me

Discussion in 'Open Topic (General)' started by mgomezrn, Feb 15, 2012.

1. mgomezrn

mgomezrn New Member

Hey guys! So I was having hair loss BAD! every time I'd get out of the shower I would have clumps of hair fall out which I could easily hold with both my hands. Im not much of a counter but did count once or twice and post shower I would average 300+ hairs lost..plus my hair would be all over the floor falling like crazy throughout the day.

I searched online and found that a lot of ppl were saying positive things about Nisim FAST shampoo so I decided to give it a try, and bought NaturalWellbeing supplements for hairloss as well. After using Nisim just twice, I noticed that my hairloss dramatically decreased to about 1/4 of what I was usually shedding. I've had good results so far. Although it isn't intended for hairloss (it's to grow your hair faster), I love this product and has really helped me. I've been extremely depressed and losing A LOT of hair. I dont know whether the supplements will help, as I just started taking them 2 weeks ago and they say to give it at least 3 months so I will keep u guys posted on that.
  2. Dorotea

Dorotea New Member

You could try usin Nisim New Biofactors shampoo and extract. It is meant for hair loss and works great!
  3. Middleton90

Middleton90 New Member

Good luck on fixing your problem! They say it takes a week for Nisim to have effect on hair loss. I'd love to try this one too however I'm not sure where to get it and how much it costs. I searched on the Internet and received a lot of different results so now I'm confused a bit.

_______
    How to edit a picture