What tests to ask for?

Discussion in 'Hair Loss Causes' started by MilkMaid, Nov 8, 2011.

  1. MilkMaid

    MilkMaid New Member

    I am going to see a doctor about my constant shedding. What tests should I ask to have done? I have no idea what is causing my hair loss but it started happening after I had my son 5 years ago.
  2. deedoo

    deedoo New Member

    hi milk maid

    Get a full blood count done, which will include heamaglobin levels, FSH/LH, TSH, Vit D and Serum ferritin. Goodluck and let us know x