Where to find wigs/toppers

Discussion in 'Wigs and Toppers' started by Odie, Sep 29, 2009.

1. liciathramm

liciathramm New Member

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a mens short hair wigs and it is perfect.
  2. krobin414

krobin414 New Member

wigs, toppers

has anyone purchased a Featherlite system?
  3. Jules88

Jules88 New Member

I have a Raquel Welch hairpiece (my first one). I found it online at voguewigs.com after trying one on at a salon. It's great for synthetic and perfect if your natural hair is short to barely shoulder length. The one I have is the style Chameleon. You'll need a little hair to clip in into. Reviews on the site say that a few people have moved the front clips to make it fit better in the front. I'd like to try but I"m scared to messed it up. Anyway, it's perfect for a first try of wearing something and not spending a lot of money to try it out. It's almost the perfect density and my friends who didn't know about it thought I just did a different style! I"m so glad I did this finally!! I plan on transitioning to a bonded piece or a glue on piece once I do more research and find the right one. I want to order online and do it myself. I've been to a few of the clubs and the costs are outrageous! I know I can figure out how to do it! Anyone have advice for the best type to swim in? This is my main concern...having something that looks natural, undetectable and being able to keep an active lifestyle.
  4. cici hair boutique

cici hair boutique New Member

At Cici Hair Extensions We Believe Every Woman Should Have the opportunity to shop like the stylist that does her hair, and the movie star that recieves the full luxury custom treatment. We provide a unique salon style ordering experience, to help you get the perfect color, length, density, texture, type, and style, at prices that have only been available to professionals before now.
    www.cicihairextensions.com

5. sherlocker

sherlocker New Member

[​IMG]
    thanks for your sharing. but i just know one store not included in your list,
    that's the outerinner, there is 50% off discount for all human hair wigs and extensions right now, trendy styles and really cheap price, strongly recommended
    thanks all.
    www.outerinner.com/wigs-cg-60.html