Why can't spam be kept off this site?

Discussion in 'Open Topic (General)' started by Metalmom, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Metalmom

Metalmom Member

So why can't it? This is supposed to be a safe, comforting place for those of us dealing with a terribly upsetting problem, and every piece of spam/advertising/political thread makes it feel unsafe. I wish the administrators of this site would find some way to do a better job with this.
    jbnew likes this.
  2. Women's Hair Loss Project

Women's Hair Loss Project Administrator Staff Member

Hi Metalmom I will definitely look for a better spam moderation application for the forum.

xoxo
    valentine likes this.
  3. Marie Chin

Marie Chin Member

Thanks. I am just a new member but I'm starting to like the topics here.
  4. Trude

Trude New Member

Hello Maria Chin: I received a message in my email inbox, from you, which said this:
    Women's Hair Loss Project Forum
    Trude, Marie Chin replied to a thread you are watching at Women's Hair Loss Project Forum.

Is this place done for?
    [​IMG]
    So far little spam messages are in this forum. Good job admin. Keep it up.
    Marie: As you can see by the message from the Administrator, in message above yours, the site Administrator did say she will look for a better spam moderation application for the forum. I agree with you I like the topics on this site too. And the site Administrator has created a wonderful site for everyone. I did thank her on another post for everything she does for us and I will say it again...Thank you, so much for all your hard work as it's a great job!!!
    valentine likes this.
  5. joeree

joeree New Member

I'm new too but it seems well moderated to me